The perfect 360 Cookware stainless steel cookware starter set! The Essential Set is the next step on your wellness journey. it includes:...
360 Cookware is committed to environmental initiatives
360 Cookware has worked determinedly to do our part to help sustain our world. As members of the US Green Building Council, we continually search for and implement ways to benefit our customers and the planet we all share.
Our dedication to green technology and practices has earned us approval ratings from the following organizations, programs and initiatives:
- Green-E – 100% of the energy we use is produced by certified renewable energy sources such as wind, water and solar power.
- Green Seal – We use Portion Pac concentrated environmentally-friendly cleaners, most of which are Green Seal-certified
Recycling Partner – Our exclusive supplier of shipping containers, Green Bay Packaging, provides packaging made from 30% - 100% recycled fiber, completely eliminating our use of Styrofoam. 70% recyclable bags protect cookware during shipping. Green Bay Packaging also complies with the following:
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Label Use and Fiber Sourcing Certification, earned for the manufacture of corrugated shipping containers and sheets. Green Bay Packaging exceeds SFI standards with 90% of raw material from certified sources and/or recycled content.
- Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified
- 64% Renewable Energy
- 69% Recycled Content
- 57% Post-Consumer Content
- 100% End-of-Life Recyclable
- 100% Portion of Product Reclaimable
But the eco-friendliness doesn’t stop there – it continues through all aspects of our company. Our facilities and employees utilize the following green products and procedures:
- We use printer paper made from 30% minimum post-consumer recycled content and ruled paper made from 100% recycled content.
- We recycle all metal scrap generated during manufacturing.
- We recycle all aluminum cans, paper, cardboard and wood pallets that we can’t reuse internally.
- Our plant uses paper towels made from 100% recycled content and bath tissue made from 100% recycled/30% post-consumer content.
- Our manufacturing process uses an environmentally friendly soap with a neutral pH of 7.
- Because of our environmentally friendly processing, the EPA, DNR and local utilities do not impose permits regulating our protocols.
Eco-friendly manufacturing of America’s “greenest” cookware:
- Half the energy consumption
- Green-E Certified manufacturing
- The industry’s highest environmental standards
- Eco-centric production
- Less impact on the planet
- Closed-loop internal air filtering
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Reverse osmosis to reduce water consumption and filter discharge
- Natural cleaning methods
- No toxic residue
- Recycled, re-used and reduced waste
- Less oil in production
- Sustainable manufacturing and resource preservation
- Vapor® Cooking Technology saves water
- Heat and energy-efficient cookware