Serves: 1 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl.
- Heat the 11.5” Fry Pan over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Lightly spray the pan with cooking spray
- Gently crack the egg and empty into the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until the whites are set and the yolks are cooked through as desired.
- Gently flip the eggs using a spatula and continue cooking until the eggs have reached your desired level of doneness.