- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, seeded and minced
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 (12 inch) Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream, for topping
Combine tomatoes, onion, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes each side, or until juices run clear. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the hot skillet. Add sliced onion and green peppers and sauté until tender. Add minced garlic and sauté another 2 minutes. Add chicken strips and half of the pico de gallo mixture, stir well and keep warm.
- Preheat the 11.5" Fry Pan and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place one tortilla in pan and layer with 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 1/2 the chicken mixture, another 1/4 cup shredded cheese and top with a tortilla.
- Flip quesadilla and cook on the opposite side when the bottom tortilla is lightly brown and the cheese has started to melt.
- Remove the quesadilla from the pan and cut into quarters. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve quesadillas with sour cream and remaining pice de gallo.