Double Tomato Bruschetta
- 6 plum Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, packed in oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 french baguette
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting
- Combine tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inches slices. Arrange the baguette slices in a single layer on the 360 Cookware Large Cookie Sheet. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.