Easy Chicken Roll-Ups
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 medium fresh sage leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Pound the chicken breast to 1/2 inches thickness.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Arrange two medium sage leaves, 1 slice prosciutto and 1/2 slice mozzarella cheese on each piece.
- Roll each breast in a jelly-roll fashion beginning with the long side. Secure with toothpicks.
- Heat the 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan over medium heat until water droplets bead across the surface of the pan, about 3 minutes. Place chicken roll-ups in the hot dry pan and brown evenly all over, about 10 to 12 minutes. The chicken will stick initially and is ready to turn once it comes away from the surface with no resistance.
- Transfer roll-ups to a cutting board. Discard toothpicks and slice into 1-inch pieces. Arrange on a serving platter and serve immediately.