A breakfast staple – Scrambled Eggs
This breakfast staple is a cinch with 360 Cookware.
Don’t let the stainless steel intimidate you. Cooked on lower heat, your eggs will be fluffy and delicious with easy clean up!
360 Cookware Used: 8.5 Fry Pan
Cooked on lower heat, your eggs will be fluffy and delicious with easy clean up!
Author: 360 Cookware
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 large whole eggs, or 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk or half and half (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of oil, butter or non-stick cooking spray
- Mix the eggs, milk and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Preheat the 8.5" Fry Pan on medium heat until water droplets dance on the surface.
- Add oil, butter or cooking spray to the pan and allow it to heat up as well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Cook for about 90 seconds until the eggs begin to set.
- Gently fold the eggs to form large curds.
- Once the eggs have reached your desired doneness, transfer the eggs to a plate and enjoy!