Rice is a fool-proof in 360 Cookware. Tender and fluffy every time!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Calories: 82 calories
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 cup long-grain white rice
- Combine the water and rice in the 4 Quart Stock Pot.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until steam just begins to escape from under the lid, about 5 minutes.
- Spin the lid to engage the vapor seal then immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let rest for 30 minutes until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender. (The rice will stay hot off-heat for up to 1 hour.) Fluff with a fork before serving.