- 360 Cookware
- 360 Bakeware
- 360 PRO
- Slow Cooker
- Reusable Grocery Bags
How to Cook Using Vapor Technology
You can use 360 Cookware for any of your favorite recipes. However once you learn how to cook using Vapor Technology, you will quickly taste the difference.
Vapor Cooking is easy yet unlike any other cooking method you’ve used before. We know first hand how unusual Vapor Cooking will seem at first so, to help you master it quickly, easily, and deliciously, we’ve developed a special collection of recipes specific to this unique way of cooking. As counter intuitive as some of the instructions may sound, it’s very important that you follow our recipes step-by-step and word-by-word. The 360 Test Kitchen has tested and re-tested each and every recipe and written them in a language that’s easy to understand. We also recommend that you watch our short instructional DVD at least once—it’s designed to help walk you through the basics of Vapor Cooking. These few simple steps will make you a 360 Vapor Cooking master chef in no time at all:
- Watch our instructional DVD through to the end at least once. You can also refer to educational videos on website for more delicious recipes.
- Follow our Vapor cooking recipes exactly as written to best learn the unique cooking technique
- Ingredient lists and cooking times will be shorter than your accustomed to but we’ve tested and re-tested all our recipes and promise you delicious meals if you follow each recipe as written
- Medium and low heat is really all you need when Vapor Cooking (Remember, most stovetops are quirky so get re-acquainted with medium and low heat on yours.)
Our recipes will teach you to trust the Vapor Seal—if the lid is spinning freely your food is cooking
Our stainless steel cooking products are all made with the following features and benefits:
- Multiple layers T-304 stainless steel (highest quality) and alloy construction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles
- Stylish design compliments any décor
- US owned and made by 1 of America’s greenest companies
- Lifetime warranty
- Vapor technology cooks food faster & more evenly with less energy
- No need to add grease or water
- Oven-safe to 400º
- Bakes on stovetop
Cooking with grease can add unhealthy fat, calories and cholesterol to food. Boiling or sautéing in water can leave foods limp, bland and robbed of beneficial nutrients. 360 Cookware is revolutionary stainless steel Vapor® Cookware that surrounds food with a delicate vapor of moist, even, controlled heat that locks in your food’s flavor, texture and nutrients, all while using far less energy than traditional cookware.
360 Cookware utilizes Vapor® Technology to create fast, even heat that gently surrounds all your healthy recipes, from vegetables and meats to grains and baked goods. The lids are specially designed to create a vapor seal that captures heat and keeps it moving around your food, not escaping out the sides. And the stay-cool handles ensure you’re not only cooking healthy, but cooking safe, too.