- 2 to 3 medium sized potatoes
- 1 lb. turkey breakfast sausage (I use Jennie-O mild)
- 1 large yellow onion
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put 1 tbsp. of canola oil in your 360 Cookware Stainless Steel 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan. Heat over medium to low heat.
- Chop onion and add to your sauté pan until uanslucent. Then remove cooked onions from pan and reserve on a plate.
- Add turkey breakfast sausage to the same 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan. Brown over medium heat. When done remove any grease and then transfer to the same reserve plate as onions.
- Chop sweet potatoes and add 2 tbsp. of canola oil to your pan. Sauté over medium to low heat for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are slightly browned. Add 1/4 cup of water and cover with a lid. Continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until tender and cooked through. (stirring occasionally)
- When potatoes are finished add the turkey sausage and onion back to the pan and mix all together. (tip: I always hand crumble cooled turkey sausage before adding it back into pan to make pieces smaller)
- Make 4 small wells into hash.
- Crack the eggs into the wells.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan in preheated oven and cook until the eggs are set. About 10-15 minutes.
By: Ariel Dube