With Summer around the corner, beer cocktails is a fantastic way to incorporate beer into a tasty, cool, and refreshing adult beverages. Toast the next BBQ, picnic, or get-together with this amazing beer sangria recipes!
Yield: Party (8 - 10)
- 3 (12-ounce) cans 3 Daughters’ Rosé Spritzer
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup cointreau or orange liquor
- 1 cup fresh citrus juice (orange, lemon, lime, or mix)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled + halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2-3 limes sliced
- Seltzer water, for topping
- ½ bunch fresh basil for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the seltzer and basil. Stir to slightly break up fruit and combine and then place in the fridge until chilled.
- To serve, give the sangria a good stir, then fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice. Top with seltzer. Garnish with basil and/or edible flowers.
Courtesy of Chef Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef