How to Cook Using Vapor Technology
You can use 360 Cookware for any of your favorite recipes. However once you learn how to cook using Vapor Technology, you will quickly taste the difference.
Vapor Cooking is easy yet unlike any other cooking method you’ve used before. We know first hand how unusual Vapor Cooking will seem at first so, to help you master it quickly, easily, and deliciously, we’ve developed a special collection of recipes
specific to this unique way of cooking. As counter intuitive as some of the instructions may sound, it’s very important that you follow our recipes step-by-step and word-by-word. The 360 Test Kitchen has tested and re-tested each and every recipe and written them in a language that’s easy to understand. These few simple steps will make you a 360 Vapor Cookingmaster chef
in no time at all:
- Watch educational videos on website for more delicious recipes.
- Follow our Vapor cooking recipes exactly as written to best learn the unique cooking technique
- Ingredient lists and cooking times will be shorter than your accustomed to but we’ve tested and re-tested all our recipes and promise you delicious meals if you follow each recipe as written
- Medium and low heat is really all you need when Vapor Cooking (Remember, most stovetops are quirky so get re-acquainted with medium and low heat on yours.)
- Our recipes will teach you to trust the Vapor Seal—if the lid is spinning freely your food is cooking