- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast, tenderloins or cubed
- Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce in saucepan on med-low heat. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- Cover the chicken with the pineapple marinade in a medium bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan over medium heat. When hot, place the chicken skewers in the pan. You will hear a sizzle. Cook for 3 minutes the flip chicken. If the chicken doesn't turn easily, wait another minute or two.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes or until steam escapes from the sides of the lid. Spin the lid to engage the Vapor Seal and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until juices run clear.