- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 10 oz White Mushrooms
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 6 oz Turkey Cutlets
- Black Pepper
- 1.2 cup Brandy or Medium-Dry Sherry
- 2 tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tbsp Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium heat in the 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan. Add the mushrooms, shallots, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are translucent-5 minutes. Remove the mushroom mixture from the pan and place in a warm bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Lightly season the turkey with slat. Add the cutlets to the pan and cook until browned, approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the turkey and cook until browned on the side. Remove the turkey from the pan and set aside.
- Off heat, add the brandy to the pan; place the sauté pan over medium heat and stir in the mustard. Return the turkey to the pan and then add the mushrooms. Cover and cook until the Vapor Seal® forms.
- Spin the lid then reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Transfer the turkey to dinner plates. Stir the sour cream into the sauce and heat until warmed through. (Do not boil or the sauce will curdle.) Season with salt and pepper and spoon mushroom sauce over turkey. Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.