Apollo Popper by 360 Cookware
In a normal pan, the area the heat and oil reside in is the same area that the popped kernel sits in. Our concept was to use the kinetic energy of the popping kernel to move the corn out of the oil and into a "lifting zone." The unpopped kernels stay in the "popping zone." To test our theory, we machined 14 different mini designs testing each one on how well they performed. This proved our theory that a unique topography could create a better pan. From these variations, we refined what we believe is the ultimate design, the Apollo Popper by 360 Cookware. With its new design there is no need to shake the pan while cooking. Add all ingredients into pan and let the pan do the work for you. It should take about 3 minutes to finish popping, depending on the burner size you use. With the Apollo Popper you will have perfect popcorn on top of the stove in the same amount of time it would in a microwave… but without the harsh chemicals you find in those bags you use.
How to use your Apollo Popper by 360 Cookware:
- Choose a 1/4-, 1/3- or 1/2-size measuring cup depending on batch size.
- Fill the measuring cup with corn, but do not pour it into the pan yet.
- Add oil to the measuring cup until it fills the cup around the corn.
- Pour the corn and oil in the pan, and turn the stove on high.
- When the popping has slowed or stopped, remove the pan from the heat.
Note: Shaking the pan is not necessary.
A Few Don'ts:
- Do not use the Apollo Popper in the microwave.
- Only grab from the handle when in use or warm.
Tips & Tricks:
- Once you pour your popcorn into the pan, it should take about 3 minutes to finish popping, depending on the burner you use.
- The shape of the inside of the pan-what resembles a dent in the middle-is the secret to perfect popcorn.
- The pan lid includes three indentations that vent the lid to avoid condensation on your popcorn.
Diameter Rim to Rim: 9.36"
Inside Cooking Diameter: 7.69"
Inside Height: 3.85"
Stay Cool Long Handle
T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
Handcrafted in the U.S.A