This juicy dessert is as easy as 1-2-3
Serves: 6 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Calories: 230 calories
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple, or 1 (8-ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (9-ounce) box organic or natural plain or lemon-flavored muffin or cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine the blueberries and pineapple in the 3 Quart Sauce Pan.
- Whisk together the muffin mix and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the fruit.
- Cover the pot and cook over medium heat until steam just begins to escape from the lid, about 5 minutes.
- Spin the lid to engage the vapor seal, then immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is firm to the touch.