- 1lb Bacon
- 2(8oz) cans Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half. Wrap one strip around one water chestnut. Secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Place bacon-wrapped chestnuts on the 360Cookware Large Cookie Sheet, seam side down, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce together in s small bowl.
- Drain grease from pan and pour the sauce over the bacon-wrapped chestnuts.
- Return to oven for 10 to 15 additional minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.