- 4 Tuna*, 4-oz portions
- 1 Lemon, halved, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper (or Cayenne Pepper for the brave)
- Red Bell Pepper Pieces or Crushed Red Pepper
* Can substitute with Swordfish Steaks.
- Heat the 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan over medium heat until water droplets bead across the surface of the pan. Place the tuna in the hot dry pan.
- Squeeze lemon halves over seafood and then add the lemon halves to the pan, cut side down.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until brown, about 5 minutes. The fish will stick initially. It is ready to turn once it comes away from the surface of the pan with no resistance. Turn to brown the other side. Cooking is complete when the fish flakes move easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle tuna with parsley, lemon pepper and red pepper and serve.