- 1 Whole, Gutted Branzino
- 1 Clove Garlic, Smashed
- 8 Sage Leaves
- 1 Cup Cooked White Beans
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Cut in Half
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 Lemon Slices
- Sauté garlic in 8.5" fry pan with a touch of olive oil, followed by the sage.
- Add the beans and season with salt.
- Add the tomatoes and set it aside while you cook the fish.
- Rub the inside of the fish with the remaining oil and salt and pepper.
- Place the bay leaf and lemon inside the cavity of the fish
- Sear for ten minutes per inch of thickness in a 11.5" Fry Pan.
- Fillet and serve over the white beans.
Recipe & Photography By:
Gourmandise Cooking School