- 2 to 3 lbs Lamb Stew Meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Unsalted Vegetable Stock
- Mint Leaves
- Sprinkle stew meat with salt and pepper. Coat with flour. Shake off excess flour.
- Preheat the 4 Quart Stock Pot over medium heat on the stovetop for 2 minutes. Melt butter.
- Add floured stew meat pieces and brown about 3 minutes per side. Remove from fat.
- Add garlic, onions, and stock to meat. Place on Slow-Cooker Base, Cover and simmer on Setting #2 for 7 to 7 1/2 hours or until tender. Keep warm for serving on Setting #1.
- Serve with Vegetables Quinoa, cows cows, noodles, carrots or green beans. Sprinkle with mint as a garnish.