Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups white meat chicken, hand shredded (Approximately 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 1/4 cup celery, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan over medium heat until it's hot enough for water droplets to bead and dance across the surface, about 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the hot, dry pan, and cook until it comes away from the bottom of the pan with no resistance. Cover and cook over medium heat until steam just begins to escape from under the lid, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spin the lid to engage the vapor seal then immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
- Allow the chicken to cool completely, shred and set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, celery, dill, and parsley in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon to incorporate.
- Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix to coat the meat evenly.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly chill overnight.Serving Tips: Toast and butter 4 brioche buns. Place a piece of leaf lettuce and a slice of tomato on the bun. Load the bun with chicken salad. Serve with a side of watermelon or some seedless, red grapes.