This breakfast staple is a cinch with 360 Cookware. Don't let the stainless steel intimidate you. Cooked on lower heat, your eggs will be fluffy and delicious with easy clean up!
Serves: 1 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 minutes
Calories: 161 caloriesIngredients
- 2 large whole eggs, or 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk or half and half (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of oil, butter or non-stick cooking spray
- Mix the eggs, milk and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Preheat the 8.5" Fry Pan on medium heat until water droplets dance on the surface.
- Add oil, butter or cooking spray to the pan and allow it to heat up as well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Cook for about 90 seconds until the eggs begin to set. Gently fold the eggs to form large curds. Once the eggs have reached your desired doneness, transfer the eggs to a plate and enjoy!