In this recipe the taste of freshly cooked apples is further intensified with apple cider vinegar and apple jelly.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Author: 360 Cookware
The 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan is a fan favorite! From easy one-pan meals to cooking for a large family, this pan is essential to our team’s home kitchens.
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 4 scallions cut into 1” lengths
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. apple jelly
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- Dash of salt
- 1 t. cornstarch mixed with 2 t. cold water
- 1 T. Butter
- Heat the 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan over medium heat until water dances on the surface.
- Add the chicken and stir to seer all sides.
- Add the apples and scallions, cooking for approx. 2 minutes more.
- Add vinegar, jelly, mustard, and salt, then cover and cook 7-9 min. Remove from heat.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 2 teaspoons water; add to chicken mixture stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir in butter.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Shop This Recipe